5 Tips for Buying a Quality Sofa Bed
Sofa beds in the past have been deemed as great space savers, but generally uncomfortable.
The humble sofa bed has come a long way in the past few years and in many cases, you will find a sofa bed as comfortable as your regular bed.
When buying a sofa bed, you need it to be quality, for both the comfort aspect and the durability, after all it will be well used for a variety of different applications.
We have put together 5 top tips for buying a quality sofa bed that’s right for you.
- The mechanism that assists in moving your sofa bed between its functions must be high quality, otherwise you might be left with just a sofa or a bed, which defeats the object of buying a sofa bed.
- Whilst you want the sofa bed to be comfortable, you need a solid structure that can accommodate it’s ever changing function. A hardwearing frame that is durable is important, as your sofa bed needs to be stable no matter what position it is in, whether it is acting as your sofa or your bed.
- As with your regular bed, a good quality mattress is important for comfort. By checking the comfort of the mattress in all positions and ensuring it is made with high quality materials. Don’t settle for a substandard mattress that will be so uncomfortable that you’ll only end up needing to replace it.
- The proof is in the pudding, so why not take it for a test run. Sit down, lie down, move the bed between both its functions and try it out.
- Measure up and make sure the sofa bed is the right size for its purpose. When you’re pushed for space you need to make sure that it fits in all positions.
Come visit the team at FoamWorld, our full range of sofa beds is available in our Gold Coast showroom and includes single beds and double beds in a variety of modern and retro styles.