7 ways to make your guests stay more comfortable.
Whether you have a mansion or a modest apartment there are a few things you can do to make your friends stay more pleasant. Don’t worry if your guests don’t have their own wing of the house or on-suite bathroom, even with limited space you provide a comfortable place for your guests.
- Go to Foamworld on the Gold Coast first and foremost. Their range of sofa beds, day beds and mattresses are a great solution for those with limited space but still want comfort and style. Your guests can enjoy the luxury of a comfortable bed.
- Wash all the bed linen and make the bed, there’s nothing better than slipping into clean, fresh bed covers.
- Make sure you clean the house, whilst your guests won’t be doing a dust test they will appreciate clean facilities and a neat house.
- Make sure you provide some toiletries for your guest, such as shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste and soap, have fresh towels already out for them so your guests can relax knowing they have everything they need.
- Have a rough meal plan in mind for the duration of your guests stay and shop accordingly. Especially if kids are coming to stay, make sure you are aware of any dietary restrictions and allergies and fill your pantry for snacks and gracing as well. You may want to stock up the wine/beer fridge too.
- Try and get those all those chores you have piling up done so that your time can be better spent with your guests.
- Add a touch of colour and fragrance to your home with some fresh flowers, alternatively look at a beautiful diffuser to make your home smell divine.
Take a drive to Foamworld’s showroom on the Gold Coast, they can accommodate a plethora of requests and are always happy to help.